Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions in the Wake of COVID-19
Gary W. Herschman, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions in the Wake of COVID-19," a webinar hosted by the Denver Medical Study Group.
This presentation will explore the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the healthcare industry, insights into recent buyouts, consolidation, and mergers and acquisitions.
The pandemic has had divergent affects – both acceleration and deceleration – on consolidation activity throughout different sectors of the healthcare industry, with varying levels of change. Based on real-world insights and onsite experiences, the panelists will analyze proactive strategies that healthcare providers should be considering in order to survive and thrive in the new post COVID-19 evolving marketplace.
Since every sector of the healthcare industry has been operationally challenged by COVID-19 in a variety of ways, healthcare leaders need to be mindful about market trends, new emerging sectors of change, and best practices.
The presentation will include pros and cons of mergers, affiliations, joint ventures, and new operational initiatives and will provide the audience with the following key takeaways:
- How the pandemic has impacted healthcare consolidation activity – a sector by sector analysis
- Current healthcare M&A trends from 4Q 2020 through 2021 and post-pandemic
- How to prepare your business for a potential sale or investor partnership to maximize your valuation (and avoid de-valuation)
- What to expect in a strategic transaction – key stages in the process, and major deal terms
- New and Emerging Opportunities post-pandemic and into 2021
- Impact of technology and other market disruptors on M&A activity long-term
- Best practices regardless of moving forward with joint ventures and/or M&A activity
- Physicians favor acquisition by organizations that provide financial stability and still offer physician autonomy
- If autonomy and independence is the goal, how to achieve that end short-and-long-term
For more information and to register, please visit GoToWebinar.com