Healthcare General Counsel Virtual Forum: Regulatory Change Threatening System Performance
George B. Breen and Mark Lutes, Members of the Firm, will moderate a panel discussion, "Regulatory Change Threatening System Performance: What Will Your 2021 Risk Management Priorities Be?" at Consero’s Healthcare General Counsel Virtual Forum, which runs from October 5 to 6.
- Nurses’ unions organizing and NLRB changes
- CARES Act Provider Relief Fund – new FCA risk
- Inpatient-only rule sunset and new compliance and strategy consequences
- 340(b) revenue under assault
- Specialist revenue hits under physician fee schedule changes
- Physician need for income stability / acquisitions by Optum and private equity-backed groups
- COVID-19-driven changes to payor mix and managed care contracting consequences
For more information, please visit Consero.com.