Health Care Transactions: 340B Program Considerations for Acquisitions and Contract Pharmacy Arrangements
Alan Arville, Member of the Firm, will present "340B Program Considerations for Acquisitions and Contract Pharmacy Arrangements" at Health Care Transactions, a conference hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association.
Sample topics include:
- Brief overview of the 340B Program
- Congressional scrutiny over transactions driven by the 340B drug pricing program
- 340B compliance considerations related to physician practice acquisitions
- HRSA's "Essential Elements" to address in 340B Contract Pharmacy Arrangements
- Operational and Financial Considerations to address in 340B Contract Pharmacy Agreements
- Best practices for avoiding 340B Contract Pharmacy disputes
- Fraud and abuse, privacy, and other health care regulatory issues implicated by 340B Contract Pharmacy Arrangements
For more information, visit HealthLawyers.org.