Getting Your House in Order to Maximize Valuation and Prepare for a Strategic Transaction: 2021 Physician Transactions Virtual Conference
A Complimentary Four-Part Webinar Series Geared Towards
Educating Physicians and Physician Groups
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its ensuing aftermath, more physicians than ever are considering and entering into partnerships with larger organizations. This four-part webinar series will guide leaders of independent medical groups through exploring various options in order to strategically position themselves for long-term success.
Session 3: Getting Your House in Order to Maximize Valuation
and Prepare for a Strategic Transaction
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
7:30 p.m.–8:45 p.m. ET
- Preparations before medical groups commence a major transaction.
- Other preparatory efforts that will help substantiate a maximum purchase price and avoid devaluation.
- How to ensure a more straightforward and cost-effective transaction process.
- How to reduce potential and substantial exposures and liabilities in the future.
Insights provided by:
- Alan G. Badey, CPA, CGMA, President, Citrin Cooperman
- James A. Castro, Managing Director, Healthcare Investment Banking, FocalPoint Partners, LLC
- Kathleen M. Premo, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green