Future Care 2011 Web Summit: Five Key Legal and Regulatory Issues in Payment and Delivery Reform for 2011
Douglas Hastings, Member of the Firm and Chair of the Board of Directors, joins a faculty of eight for this Webinar. He will present "Five Key Legal and Regulatory Issues in Payment and Delivery Reform for 2011."
For this Webinar, participants will:
- Examine legal, regulatory and compliance developments key to the business of health care in 2011 and beyond.
- Address health reform regulatory and implementation issues phasing in for 2011 and beyond from a provider perspective, and a health plan perspective.
- Consider the impact and strategic implications of reform-related issues on providers, and on health plans for the coming year.
- Receive briefings on key trends for 2011 regarding Care Management; Performance Based Medicine; and Employer and Consumerism issues.
- Engage in interactive learning through live webinar providing online question submission, attendee surveys, feedback and opportunity for follow up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through dedicated LinkedIn group.
For more information and to register, please visit the Future Care Web Summit website.