Fundamentals of Health Care Law
Stuart Gerson, Member of the Firm, and Daniel Fundakowski, Senior Counsel, will co-present "Fundamentals of Health Care Law," a webinar hosted by Lorman.
This live webinar is intended to provide attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals with a better understanding of health care law. Attendees should leave the program with practical tips and tools that they can apply to their business.
Topics may include:
- An overview of the false claims act
- Overview of HIPAA privacy and security laws
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Complications since the technology shift in medical records
- Compliance issues
- Licensing issues
- Preparing a health care case
- Litigation strategies for health care law cases
- Recent civil and criminal enforcement trends