ERISA Fiduciary Investment Basics 2021: Fiduciary Training
Cassandra Labbees, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Fiduciary Training" during ERISA Fiduciary Investment Basics 2021, a full-day CLE webcast hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI).
Ms. Labbees will review the roles and functions of a fiduciary, plan sponsor, and plan administrator.
- ERISA’s fiduciary responsibility rules
- Delegation of fiduciary responsibility
- Co-fiduciary liability
- Fiduciary liability insurance and bonding requirements
- Settlor functions
- Prohibited transactions, parties in Interest and exemptions
- Plan investments
- Understand the role of an independent fiduciary
For more information, please visit PLI.edu.