Employment Law Solutions for the Financial Services Sector
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
To register, click here.
- Locking the Vault: How to Use Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements Strategically, Secure "Trade Secrets", and Keep Confidential Information and Company Assets From Walking Out the Door
- Managing the Office Bullies: Lessons Learned from Harassment Claims Brought against Financial Services Sector Companies
- Working "9 to 5" No Longer Applies: Why Financial Sector Firms are at Risk for Class-Action Overtime Suits and What You Can Do Now To Eliminate Risks
- "Penny-Wise and Pound-Foolish": How the New Rules on Executive Compensation Have Been Working and the Right Ways To Structure Incentive Compensation
- The Alphabet Soup of Employment Laws: What You Must Know about Key Employment Laws Applicable to the Financial Services Sector