Employment Law From A to Z
Prevent the financially crippling employee claims and lawsuits that plague employers in hard financial times. This seminar will give you the money-saving employment savvy your company has been looking for.
Epstein Becker Green attorneys George B. Breen; Andrea R. Calem; Frank C. Morris, Jr.; Brian Steinbach; Douglas Weiner; and Kathleen M. Williams will teach you how to create compliant practices and bulletproof policies.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The Hiring Process
- Religious Discrimination and Accommodation
- Family Responsibilities Discrimination
- Negligent Hiring and Negligent Retention
- Bullying and Violence in the Workplace
- Social Media and Electronic Platform Issues
- Whistleblower and Retaliation Issues
- Key FMLA and ADA Issues
- Rights of Returning Soldiers
- Discipline and Termination
- Noncompetition and Confidentiality
- Sexual and Other Illegal Harassment
- Wage and Hour
For more information and to register, visit www.lorman.com/386784.