Corporate Risk, Ethics & Compliance Forum: He Said, She Said – #MeToo and Effective Strategies in Investigating Sexual Harassment Claims
233 South Wacker Drive
Willis Tower, 66th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Jeffrey M. Landes, Member of the Firm, will present "He Said, She Said - #MeToo and Effective Strategies in Investigating Sexual Harassment Claims," at the 3rd Annual Corporate Risk, Ethics & Compliance Forum, hosted by the Thomas Reuters Legal Executive Institute. Topics to be discussed will include:
- Proven best-practice strategies in investigating claims of sexual harassment
- How companies have revised or updated policies related to workplace behaviors
- Evaluating the impact of the MeToo movement and the American workforce
- Should outside counsel be retained in investigating sexual harassment claims?
- The role of organizational culture and its impact on preventing workplace sexual harassment
- Review and analysis of sexual harassment case studies
For more information, please visit LegalExecutiveInstitute.com.