Cornell Institute for Hospitality Labor and Employment Relations (CIHLER) San Francisco Regional Roundtable
655 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Parking and Directions
Epstein Becker Green and CIHLER host a Regional Roundtable on Tuesday, August 9th, in San Francisco.
Human resources professionals, in-house counsel, and managers are encouraged to attend.
- Registration and Casual Lunch - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Program - 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Wage and hour compliance – how will employers react to the increase in the minimum salary for exempt employees, and issues related to the lack of affordable housing for low wage employees
- Joint employer developments 2016 - how is the change in law and pending McDonald’s decision affecting employers’ outsourcing decisions and franchisors’ brand standards and control policies;
- California employment litigation trends: discrimination, whistle blowers, and other currently common claims – is mandatory arbitration the solution or are their other more effective litigation strategies?
To register, CIHLER asks that you please complete the Registration Survey by Friday, July, 29, 2016.