Class Actions in the Health Care Space Part II: Wage and Hour Class Actions, Litigation Management, and an In-House Perspective on Class Actions
Michael S. Kun, Member of the Firm, will co-present a webinar titled “Part II: Wage and Hour Class Actions, Litigation Management, and an In-House Perspective on Class Actions.” This webinar series, Class Actions in the Health Care Space (Intermediate), is sponsored by the American Health Lawyers Association's Health Care Liability and Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Kun will discuss:
- Independent contractor misclassification;
- Off-the-clock claims, including use of smartphones and texting after hours;
- Meal and rest period claims;
- Inclusion of bonuses in overtime rates; and
- Security checks (“bag checks”).
Additional faculty joining the webinar will present on managing class discovery; managing outside counsel and budget; and evaluating settlements and case resolution.
For more information, please visit AHLA.org.