Assessing Strategic Options and Practice Value in the Wake of the Pandemic: 2021 Physician Transactions Virtual Conference
A Complimentary Four-Part Webinar Series Geared Towards
Educating Physicians and Physician Groups
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its ensuing aftermath, more physicians than ever are considering and entering into partnerships with larger organizations. This four-part webinar series will guide leaders of independent medical groups through exploring various options in order to strategically position themselves for long-term success.
Session 1: Assessing Strategic Options and Practice Value
in the Wake of the Pandemic
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
7:30 p.m.–8:45 p.m. ET
- Why more physician groups than ever before are actively considering strategic transactions.
- Current trends in strategic transactions for physician groups.
- Different potential strategic options for medical groups, including sales to national companies, private equity, hospitals, joint ventures, co-management, Management Service Organizations, etc.
- The value of your practice in the current market.
Insights provided by:
- Aaron Cohen, JD, MPhil, Principal & Co-Leader, Healthcare Practice, Citrin Cooperman
- Gary W. Herschman, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Chance Sherer, CVA, Managing Director, Business Valuation & Transaction Advisory, VMG Health