An Interactive Workshop for Employers in the Financial Services Industry: Trends and New Developments in Protecting Company Trade Secrets and Human Assets
Epstein Becker Green
227 W. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Lauri F. Rasnick and Peter A. Steinmeyer, Members of the Firm, co-host "An Interactive Workshop for Employers in the Financial Services Industry: Trends and New Developments in Protecting Company Trade Secrets and Human Assets" with Chicago's Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC).
Join EBG attorneys for an interactive roundtable discussion of trends and new developments faced by financial services employers in protecting their trade secrets and human assets. Topics to be discussed include:
- usage of “garden leave” as an alternative to traditional non-competes;
- growing judicial and regulatory hostility to restrictive covenants, and what employers are doing in response;
- the intersection of restrictive covenants and (former) employee social media usage;
- regulatory restrictions on confidentiality agreements;
- the practical impact of the recently enacted Defend Trade Secrets Act; and
- considerations and developments with the “Broker Protocol
If you would like to attend, please register here.