AHLA In-House Counsel Program: ACOs 2.0: Are We Achieving the Triple Aim?
Doug Hastings, Member of the Firm and Chair of the Board of Directors of Epstein Becker Green, copresents "ACOs 2.0: Are We Achieving the Triple Aim?" during the AHLA In-House Counsel Program.
ACO implementation is proceeding rapidly in both the private and public sectors. This session will provide in-house counsel an overview of the characteristics of successful ACOs and offer strategies on how best to achieve the triple aim of improving the experience of care, improving the health of populations and reducing per capita costs of care through effective ACO governance, operations and performance evaluation methods including:
- Intentional governing board practices
- Evolving legal standards and waivers
- Evaluation of patient engagement techniques
- Care transition and management strategies to improve patient care
- Evaluation of overall ACO performance
For more information, visit HealthLawyers.org.