AHLA Annual Meeting: The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2019 – New Legal Issues Presented by New Risk Models
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Philo D. Hall, Senior Counsel, will present "The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2019: New Legal Issues Presented by New Risk Models" at the Annual Meeting of the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA).
Topics will include:
- CMS’s objective to drive Medicare ACOs to take on more risk, faster, as demonstrated by the new “Pathways to Success” models commencing in 2019
- Latest trends on providers choosing to transition into these new downside risk models
- New waivers and flexibilities available for beneficiary incentives, telehealth, and beneficiary assignment
- Pros and cons of the MSSP risk adjustment model
- Potential fraud and abuse waivers under consideration for future MSSP models
For more information, please visit HealthLawyers.org.