Addressing Potential FCPA Risks in the Pharma and Life Sciences Industries
East Palo Alto
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.: Registration/Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:20 a.m.: Regulatory Insights Presented by Stuart Gerson, Esq.
8:20 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Roundtable Discussion on Challenges and Opportunities
Stuart Gerson, Member of the Firm, will join in presenting "Addressing Potential FCPA Risks in the Pharma and Life Sciences Industries."
Today, the Pharma and Life Sciences industries face unique challenges in meeting FCPA compliance. In industries which are highly regulated and, in many cases, operated by government entities, companies are looking to Congress and regulatory agencies for additional guidance on the FCPA.
The agenda will cover:
- Recent and pending DOJ and SEC FCPA cases in the pharma and medical device industries
- Anticipated regulatory guidance regarding the definition of a Foreign Official
- Latest commentary and directives coming out of the DOJ and SEC
- Practical guidance for FCPA compliance
- Third party due diligence
For more information, visit here.