Accountable Care Organization Web Summit: The ACO Legal and Regulatory Environment: An Update and Framework for 2011
During his portion of this MCOL webinar, Douglas Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors and Member of the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, will present "The ACO Legal and Regulatory Environment: An Update for 2011," from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m.
Joined by five other presenters, the webinar will discuss:
- Overview and update on ACO legal and regulatory issues and environment for 2011 and beyond
- ACO provider payment and contracting considerations, alternatives and issues
- Piedmont Physicians Group Accountable Care Pilot program with CIGNA health plan
- Plus Pre-Recorded Presentations on: Vermont ACO Pilot Feasibility Study; Establishing ACO Financial Targets; Path to Becoming a Model ACO; and Application of Lean Methods to Serve as an ACO Lynchpin
- Understand the significant considerations, outstanding unresolved issues and status with the current legal and regulatory environment
- Ascertain the alternative ACO provider payment and incentive structures, and current contracting considerations
- Identify key ACO developmental and operational considerations
- Determine essential elements to establishing ACO financial targets
- Consider case experiences including the Piedmont Physicians Group, Vermont health reform feasibility study for ACO pilots, the Jewish Healthcare Foundation, and for Intermountain Health Care.
- Engage in interactive learning through live webinar providing online question submission, attendee surveys, feedback, and opportunity for follow up questions and networking with attendees, faculty, and other professionals through dedicated LinkedIn group.
For more information and to register, visit the HealthWebSummit website.