Accountable Care Organization Web Summit 2011: The ACO Legal and Regulatory Environment: The CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule and More
Doug Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., presents "The ACO Legal and Regulatory Environment: The CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule and More" during the Accountable Care Organization Web Summit 2011, an MCOL webinar.
Following CMS's guidance provided in the Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule, Mr. Hastings will offer a legal and regulatory update addressing this and other key topics.
- Understand the significant considerations, and status of the current legal and regulatory environment for ACOs, including changes and issues involved with the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule.
- Explore the research findings from a major recent study on employer driven accountable care, including survey findings from 670+ employer respondents representing 5 million+ employees regarding their awareness and perspectives on the delivery of employee health care through ACOs
- Ascertain how physician performance evaluation can drive accountable care and best practices, the importance of utilizing analytics in OPPE and FPPE efforts, and the role that performance evaluation plays in ACOs
- Consider key ACO developmental, governance and operational considerations from legal & regulatory, employer-customer, and provider performance analytics perspectives
- Address additional key issues relating to accountable care from the perspectives of other leading national experts, discussing topics including Risk Adjustment and ACOs; The Role of Healthcare IT in Building ACO Capability; and The Accountable Care Informal Organization.
- Experience e-learning at the attendees' convenience, with pre-recorded presentations, article library, and other online Summit features available 24/7.
- Engage in interactive learning through live webinar providing online question submission, attendee surveys, feedback and opportunity for follow up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through dedicated LinkedIn group.
Interested attendees would include:
- C-Suite Executives
- Strategy and Planning Executives and Staff
- Legal, Regulatory and Policy Executives and Staff
- Managed Care and Revenue Cycle Executives and Staff
- Business Development Executives and Staff
- Operations Executives and Staff
- Provider Network Managers and Staff
- Provider Contracting Managers and Staff
- Medical Directors
- Clinical Executives
- Care Management Executives
Attendees would represent organizations including:
- Provider Networks
- Medical Groups
- Health Plans
- Business Process Organizations
- Solutions Providers
- Care Management Organizations
- Associations, Institutes and Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Organizations
- Other Interested Parties
For more information, visit HealthWebSummit.com.