2018 Outlook on Labor and Employment: Hot Topics and the Future of Work
Paul DeCamp, Member of the Firm, will co-present "2018 Outlook on Labor and Employment: Hot Topics and the Future of Work," a CLE-eligible webinar hosted by Bloomberg Law.
- Understand the Trump administration’s approach to pressing issues in labor and employment.
- Navigate the gray area between employees and independent contractors.
- Prepare for possible changes to the ways courts and regulators consider joint employment.
- Gauge the cybersecurity and legal issues raised by the use of smartphones in the workplace.
- Recognize the implications of new overtime requirements.
- Understand the possible judicial, legislative and regulatory responses to changes in the way people work.
For more information, please visit BNA.com.