17th Annual HCCA Compliance Institute: Presentations by George Breen and Daniel Gospin
George Breen and Daniel Gospin, Members of the Firm, will each speak at the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) 17th Annual Compliance Institute, which runs from April 21 to 24.
Mr. Breen will copresent "Compliance Essentials for DME," on April 21, from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Topics include:
- The auditors are coming: Preparing for, living through, and defending against a DME audit
- Anticipating the audit: The key compliance policies and practices your business must have in order to survive
- Overpayments and the DME industry: What the compliance officer needs to know
Mr. Gospin will copresent "Keeping Up, Moving Ahead: Practical Guidance for Success and Survival in the Modern World of Government Audits," on April 23, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Goals include:
- Understand the broadening impact of pervasive government audits on compliance operations and areas of focus
- Explore proactive steps and organizational tools in responding to governmental audits and identifying corrective measures
- Appreciate the need to allocate sufficient staffing and financial
For more information, visit Compliance-Institute.org.