ERICA R. McKINNEY is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Chicago office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in labor and employment law litigation matters involving harassment, discrimination, retaliation, breach of employment contracts, and tort claims
- Counsels clients on all aspects of compliance with federal, state, and local laws affecting labor and employment relations
- Drafts employment agreements, severance agreements, settlement agreements, confidentiality agreements, and restrictive covenants
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. McKinney served as a law clerk to the Honorable Margaret B. Seymour of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and the Honorable Zoe Bush of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
While attending law school, Ms. McKinney was the Managing Editor of the American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law. Additionally, she served as a Student Attorney in the law school’s Criminal Justice Clinic.
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Managing Editor, Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The Chicago Bar Association