DREW S. DOUGLAS-STEELE is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Boston office of Epstein Becker Green. Her practice focuses on counseling health care and life sciences organizations, including academic medical centers, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, nonprofit and for-profit health care systems, hospitals, and physician practices, on multifaceted health care regulatory and transactional issues.
Ms. Douglas-Steele’s experience includes:
- Advising clients on state and federal laws governing stem cell and fetal tissue research, state change-of-ownership and licensing requirements, telehealth and teledentistry regulations, data protection and privacy laws, and Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute compliance
- Providing advice on the various legal issues at play during strategic affiliations, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Douglas-Steele was a health care attorney at a New England regional law firm. She received her Juris Doctor from Duke University School of Law, where she served as Co-President of the Health Law Society and as Technology Editor of the Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy.
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Technology Editor, Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- Amherst College (B.A., 2013)
- Boston Bar Association