- Recognized as a top firm on Vault’s “2018 Best Law Firms for Women” list, ranking 15th. Vault, a career information website, based its findings on feedback from associates on diversity issues.
- Received a high rating in the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, an annual report assessing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender inclusion in major companies and law firms across the nation.
- Ranked within the top 20 of law firms in Law360's 2018 "Diversity Snapshot," of firms with 150-299 lawyers, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
- Recognized in Law360’s “Glass Ceiling Report” as one of the best law firms for female attorneys, and considered to be among those "outpacing their peers ... moving the industry toward a more inclusive status quo."
- Named by Working Mother + Flextime Lawyers among the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for 2015, for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women.