Future Lawyer’s Program
On July 19, 2017, Epstein Becker Green hosted its first Future Lawyer’s Program in the Washington, DC, office. The following eight college students, all of whom are interested in attending law school, participated in the program:
- Amanda Betten, University of Arizona
- Marvin Clark, Columbia University
- Jordan Culley, University of Maryland
- Faith Esene, Howard University
- Daniel Jellins, University of Chicago
- David Johnson, Sewanee: The University of the South
- Anabella Kalifa, High School Student
- Delphert Smith, Loyola Marymount
The students heard from current Epstein Becker Green Associates and Summer Associates about preparing for a career in law and tips on choosing a law school and from Tiffany Simmons, Career Counselor and Diversity Liaison from the Office of Career & Professional Development at American University Washington College of Law.
Epstein Becker Green is planning to host two Future Lawyer’s Programs in the summer of 2018.