- Received a high qualifying score on the 2020 Disability Equality Index®, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide, strengthening the firm's commitment to bringing clients a diverse team of attorneys and professionals.
- Ranked within the top 15 of law firms in Law360's 2020 "Diversity Snapshot," of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
- Recognized in Law360’s 2020 "Glass Ceiling Report” as a top 20 law firm for female attorneys.
- Received “Tipping the Scales” award for the second year in a row, presented by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, in recognition of promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
- Recognized as a top firm on Vault’s 2019 "Best Law Firms for Diversity – Diversity for Women" list, ranking within the top 20. Vault, a career information website, based its findings on feedback from associates on diversity issues.
- Received a high rating in the Human Rights Campaign’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index, an annual report assessing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender inclusion in major companies and law firms across the nation.
- Named by Working Mother + Flextime Lawyers among the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for 2015, for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women.