DEVIN S. LINDSAY is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents management in employment litigation involving sexual harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination matters; discrimination claims under the California Equal Pay Act; and disability claims under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, in state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals
- Defends employers in wage and hour class, collective, and representative actions brought under the California Labor Code, the federal Fair Labor Standards Act, and the California Private Attorney General Act (PAGA)
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Linsday was an attorney at a California law firm. Prior to that, she worked as a full-time legal extern at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office.
While attending law school at Washington University in St. Louis, Ms. Lindsay was honored with both the merit-based Scholar in Law Award as well as the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research. She also served as the Vice President of the American Constitution Society and as a committee member of the Women’s Law Caucus.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Dartmouth College (B.A., 2013)
- American Bar Association
- Dartmouth Club of Los Angeles
- Professionals in Human Resources Association, Los Angeles
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Women of Dartmouth, Los Angeles