26th Annual Client Briefing: The 21st Century Workplace: High Stakes, Hi-Tech and High Priority Employment Law Issues: Understanding and Avoiding Family Responsibilities Discrimination Claims
New York, NY 10036
- Best Practices and Innovative Strategies for Preventing and Winning High Stakes Employment Litigation
- The Modern Workplace: Real-World Solutions to "Virtual" World Business Threats
- Avoiding Costly Legal Challenges to 401(k) Plan Fee and Expense Agreements
- Sexual Harassment Update: Trends in Claims, Rulings and Preventive Strategies
- The ABC's of Union Avoidance
- Beyond the New E-Discovery Rules: Protecting the Company's Proprietary and Other Vital Interests
- Family Responsibility Discrimination: What Every Employer Should Know About this Burgeoning Bias Claim
- Pension Protection Act Redux (and then some!)
- Corporate Campaigns: Combating the Efforts of Interest Groups to Influence Your Business Practices
- Immigration Update: As Congress Fiddles, Employers Get Burned by ICE Raids, State Legislation and the Hostile DHS Enforcement Environment
- Avoiding and Defending Claims under State Wage-and-Hour Laws
- What Every Manager Needs to Know About Illinois Employment Law
For more information, click here.
To register, click here.