CAROL J. FAHERTY is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation practices, in the Stamford office of Epstein Becker Green. In 2017 and 2018, she was named to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list in the areas of Employment Litigation: Defense and Employment & Labor: Employer. In 2015, The Connecticut Law Tribune recognized Ms. Faherty as a “New Leader of the Law."
- Represents clients in all aspects of employment litigation matters, including discrimination, sexual harassment/hostile work environment, retaliation, wrongful termination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour claims, among others, before state and federal courts and administrative agencies
- Represents clients in all aspects of commercial litigation matters encompassing business torts, breaches of contract, breaches of fiduciary duty, collections, and unfair trade practices
While at the University of Connecticut School of Law, Ms. Faherty was a member and Associate Editor of the Connecticut Law Review and received the CALI Excellence Award in Torts and Contracts.
Ms. Faherty serves on the Board of OPUS, a volunteer organization that supports Person-to-Person, a community service organization based in Darien, Connecticut, and has served as a volunteer attorney for Lawyers for Children of America.
- University of Connecticut, School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A., 1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association
- OPUS for Person-to-Person (Board of Directors)