CARLY EISENBERG HOINACKI is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green. She represents a wide variety of health care industry clients, including hospitals, health systems, physician groups, radiation therapy centers, home care agencies, management services organizations, independent practice associations, private equity firms investing in the health care sector, ambulatory surgery centers, telehealth companies, perfusion providers, accountable care organizations, and other organizations affiliated with the health care industry.
- Represents clients in all aspects of the structuring, negotiation, and execution of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other contractual arrangements
- Advises both for-profit and not-for-profit clients on corporate formation and governance matters, including entities with multi-state health care operations
- Represents clients in a variety of contractual matters, including the preparation and negotiation of professional services agreements, administrative services agreements, and employment agreements
- Counsels hospitals and private practices on their integration
- Represents middle-market private equity firms in their acquisitions of portfolio companies
- Advises clients on federal and state anti-kickback and self-referral laws with respect to both structuring health care transactions and day-to-day operations
- Counsels on a wide range of regulatory matters, including the corporate practice of medicine, fee-splitting prohibitions, and Medicare and Medicaid compliance
- Advises clients on the formation and operation of accountable care organizations
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Hoinacki was a health care attorney at an international law firm. She previously worked as a Student Intern, then as a Student Assistant, and then as a Student Mediator at the New York Attorney General’s Office in Binghamton and Mineola, New York.
As a law student, Ms. Hoinacki served as an Administrative Editor of the Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law and completed the Boston University School of Law concentration in Health Law. She also served as an Extern for the Office of General Counsel at a Harvard medical school teaching hospital.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Concentration in Health Law with honors
- Administrative Editor, Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law
- Binghamton University, State University of New York (B.A., 2007)
- magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association – Health Law Committee