Epstein Becker Green is an equal opportunity employer.
The New York Office of Epstein Becker & Green, PC is looking for a litigation paralegal.
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in the Labor and Employment practice. Candidate must have experience in managing a high volume of cases, such as mass tort litigation, etc., and work under extreme time pressure. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, be able to produce quality work, meet assigned deadlines, and communicate progress of cases, status and issues to clients as well as assigned attorneys and client services managers within the group.
- Opening, maintaining, organizing and filing on a consistent basis the internal files pertaining to particular clients and matters;
- Preparing spreadsheets using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Creating, formatting, and using MS Word to prepare and edit letters, memoranda, briefs, pleadings, agreements, contracts, and other legal documents from forms, original handwritten materials or dictation; and
- Coordination of service of subpoenas and medical authorizations, and regular follow up with the non-parties served to insure responsive documents are timely returned, as well as coordination of insuring that all invoices are paid.
- Extremely organized, ability to multi-task, prioritize and pay close attention to all detail, comfortable working under extreme deadlines, ability to be flexible, work under tense circumstances, and ability to remain calm and composed
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Ability to be a team player, work independently, strong reading and writing skills
- BA/BS degree required
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in working with PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word 2010, and other Microsoft applications
Cinthia LeGrand, CLM
Director of Office Administration - New York/Boston
Epstein Becker Green
250 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10177