The Washington, DC office of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is looking for a Billing Coordinator with previous experience.
The ideal candidate is responsible for generating client invoices and working closely with a number of attorneys and staff to ensure that invoices meet the standards for content, timeliness and format established by clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of client terms, discount arrangements, lawyer and client preferences while managing the complete billing process for assigned billing responsible attorneys
- Produce firm standard billing proformas for review by billing responsible attorneys each month
- Edit and finalize invoices based on instructions provided by the billing responsible attorneys and client guidelines
- Submit electronic invoices via e-billing guidelines
- Respond to information requests from lawyers, clients and staff related to client billings
- Monitor invoices submitted through the various e-billing systems to ensure submission
- Follow-up with billing responsible attorneys to ensure timely processing of bills
- Research proformas or billing-related inquiries
- Produce monthly statements for outstanding invoices and send same to clients
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Law firm or professional services experience preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Must be proficient in Elite Enterprise System and e-Billing Hub
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience with a wide array of e-billing vendors, including but not limited to: Serengeti, Counsel Link, Chubb, Tymetrix as well as LEDES file knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and ownership of assigned work
- Ability to interact with legal and administrative personnel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous initiatives and activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with salary expectations to:
Monica Holland, Assistant Office Administrator
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
1227 25th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037