Epstein Becker Green is an equal opportunity employer.
Epstein Becker Green (EBG), a leading national super-boutique law firm, seeks a Client Services Specialist. The position is based in Washington, D.C., New York, or Newark. This is an opportunity to be part of a collaborative marketing and business development team, while working closely with the firm’s marketing-savvy attorneys. The culture is collegial, entrepreneurial, and provides work-life balance.
The Client Services Specialist primarily will focus on marketing and sales support of Halting Harassment, an e-learning anti-harassment training solution. This includes development of marketing and sales materials, support for tradeshow participation, and advertising campaigns. This position must be able to communicate with clients and contacts to arrange demos and provide sales information in a highly professional manner. Responsiveness is a must. Must maintain a sales pipeline while working in coordination with an e-Learning Specialist in the IT Department to coordinate delivery of Halting Harassment.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Webinar Coordination: Setup and provide webinars using WebEx as needed for Halting Harassment and the firm’s other webinars (averaging 20 to 35 annually).
- Event & Sponsorship Support: Provide support for firm internal and external events including venue research, event material creation, invitation drafts, and use of the firm’s e-communication system (Vuture), etc…
- Research Support: Ability to provide research in a way that attorneys can easily digest including pitch preparation.
- Client Team and Client Feedback Interview Support: Provide support to the Chief Marketing Officer in coordinating client teams and client feedback interviews.
- PowerPoint Support: Creation and update of PowerPoints including finding new ways to communicate information.
- Marketing Material Creation and Maintenance: Ability to write practice and service area descriptions. Update marketing materials as needed based on evolving information or updated services.
- Pitch Development: Assemble pitches for attorneys who are pursuing new work or expansion of business with current clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree;
- Experience in customer service and/or client relations;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize projects while meeting all appropriate deadlines, often with frequent interruptions;
- Highly detailed oriented;
- Must work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency;
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as internet research skills; and
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making and ability to work independently.