At Epstein Becker Green (EBG), we recognize that having a highly skilled professional staff is critical to the successful operation of our law firm and our ability to provide clients with a superior level of service. Therefore, we are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber of professional staff members. We achieve this by fostering a firm culture that promotes diversity, service, respect, growth, and recognition.
We seek to hire and develop talent across our national platform who will be dedicated team members. And we encourage the professional development of our staff through EBG University, which provides in-house training and other types of professional development opportunities.
To learn more about EBG’s current job opportunities, please contact the appropriate individual below:
- Baltimore Office - James B. Areklett
- Boston Office - James B. Areklett
- Chicago Office – Betsy Kopczynski
- Houston Office – James B. Areklett
- Los Angeles Office – Sandra Siciliano, CLM
- Newark Office – Doreen Formato
- New York Office – Cinthia LeGrand, CLM
- Princeton Office – Doreen Formato
- San Francisco Office - Sandra Siciliano, CLM
- Stamford Office – Kris Spence
- Washington, DC, Office – James B. Areklett
Equal Employment Opportunity
Epstein Becker Green is an equal opportunity employer. It is our firm’s policy to recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.