BROCK OLSON is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Counsels employers on labor laws, labor relations issues, and collective bargaining agreements, and negotiates with labor unions
- Represents employers in unfair labor practices proceedings and arbitrations
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Olson was a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Marcos E. López, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico.
At Pepperdine University School of Law, Mr. Olson served as an Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review, a Teaching Fellow in the Academic Success Program, and a member of the Restoration and Justice Clinic.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Associate Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- Moot Court Team
- Order of the Coif
- Faculty Scholar
- Claremont McKenna College (B.A., cum laude, 2010)