BROCK J. SERAPHIN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation involving claims of harassment, retaliation, and discrimination based on age, disability, gender, race, and national origin
- Defends employers against class and/or representative actions brought under California and/or federal wage and hour laws
- Provides counsel to employers on a variety of employment matters, including compensation, employee discipline and terminations, wage and hour compliance, employee classification, and restrictive covenants
- Represents health care companies and health care providers in a variety of litigation matters spanning several jurisdictions
- Advises on and litigates business disputes involving allegations of breach of contract, fraud, and unfair competition
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Seraphin was an attorney in the Labor & Employment practice group of an international law firm. He previously served as an Adjunct Professor of the Pro Se Mediation Clinic at Loyola Law School and as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Philip S. Gutierrez of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
During law school, Mr. Seraphin was a Note & Comment Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Note & Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Treasurer, St. Thomas More Honor Society
- Presidential Scholar
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Ignatian Award (given annually to one graduating senior for excellence in academics and leadership)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California