BROCK J. SERAPHIN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation involving claims of harassment, retaliation, and discrimination based on age, disability, gender, race, and national origin
- Defends employers against class and/or representative actions brought under California and/or federal wage and hour laws
- Provides counsel to employers on a variety of employment matters, including compensation, employee discipline and terminations, wage and hour compliance, employee classification, and restrictive covenants
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Seraphin was an attorney in the Labor & Employment practice group of an international law firm. He previously served as an Adjunct Professor of the Pro Se Mediation Clinic at Loyola Law School and as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Philip S. Gutierrez of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
During law school, Mr. Seraphin was a Note & Comment Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Note & Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Treasurer, St. Thomas More Honor Society
- Presidential Scholar
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Ignatian Award (given annually to one graduating senior for excellence in academics and leadership)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California