Brittany Finder is a trusted legal advisor and problem solver who guides employers through every stage of employment litigation. She has experience with a broad range of employment disputes, including claims arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (“Title VII”), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”), the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), the Family and Medical Leave Act, wage and hour laws, and other federal, state, and local employment statutes. She also represents management in collective bargaining disputes.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Brittany served as an Assistant Corporate Counsel in the Labor & Employment Law Division of the New York City Law Department, where she handled a wide array of labor and employment matters for the City of New York. In that high-pressure position, she directed litigation and client counseling, and served as lead attorney on cases, building a reputation for toughness and efficiency. While attending law school, Brittany served as a Summer Legal Intern at the U.S. Small Business Administration, where she researched and updated internal agency policies and procedures for ADA workplace accommodations.
- Obtained summary judgment for the New York City school system in a complaint alleging discrimination under the ADEA and ADA.
- Achieved dismissal of Title VII discrimination and hostile work environment claims against the New York City hospital system.
- Obtained summary judgment for a New York City agency and officials in an action over allegations of national origin discrimination under Title VII.
- Won dismissal of an action involving claims of religious discrimination and retaliation against the New York City school system.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Senior Managing Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
- Pro Bono Service Award
- President’s Gold Level Volunteer Service Award
- Mount Holyoke College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York