BRETT FISCHER is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green. His practice focuses on health care transactional, regulatory, and corporate law matters.
Mr. Fischer’s experience includes:
- Providing legal and regulatory counsel to hospitals and health systems; ambulatory surgery centers; long-term care facilities; retail, specialty, and long-term care pharmacies; group purchasing organizations; physician groups; and other health care providers in connection with corporate transactions
- Advising health care companies on regulatory issues impacting commercial health care transactions, including fraud and abuse issues related to the federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law, as well as issues related to Medicare and Medicaid
- Representing private equity firms in their investments in health care organizations
- Advising biotechnology companies on corporate and transactional matters
- Preparing and reviewing various contracts, including operating, purchase, management services, vendor, physician employment, and independent contractor agreements, among others
- Conducting transactional health care regulatory due diligence reviews
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Fischer was a health care attorney at a national law firm.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- New York University, College of Arts and Science (B.A., 2010)
- New Jersey
- New York