Physician Group Strategic Transactions on the Rise – The Future of Healthcare Conference
The Harvard Club
35 West 44th St
New York, NY 10036
8:00 AM ET – 4:00 PM ET Programming
4:00 PM ET – 6:00 PM ET Reception
Attendance for this one-day conference is limited to physician leaders of independent medical groups interested in exploring strategic transaction options.
The pace of physician group strategic transactions has dramatically increased each of the last three years, with approximately 200 deals in 2018, and even greater transaction activity expected in 2019. What is causing this heightening trend?
This conference is a “must go” for any entrepreneurial physician practice that wants to understand cutting-edge changes in the marketplace and various strategic options for medical groups to maximize their enterprise value and the compensation earned by their physicians over the next five years.
Agenda - click here to review the full agenda
- The Growing Trend of Major Physician Group Transactions and Why
- Strategic Transaction Options for Physicians—Pros and Cons
- How Physician Practices Are Valued in Major Transactions
- The Transaction Process and Protecting Physicians
Featured Keynote Speakers
Our luncheon keynote panelists will provide “tales from the trenches” based on their varied experiences with private equity investors and partners, including several “second bites” and beyond. The panelists include:
- Craig Abramowitz, DDS, Dentist, who founded Northeast Dental Management and partnered with DFW Capital in 2007, which exited in 2012 with a recap by Sentinel Capital Partners, and which, in turn, exited in 2016 with a recap by Harvest Partners.
- Jonathan Finkelstein, M.D., Pain Management Specialist, New York Pain & Spine, which partnered with Sentinel Capital Partners in 2012 and was branded as “National Spine & Pain Centers,” and then Sentinel exited in 2017 with Avista Capital Partner’s investment.
- Jason Scalise, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon, The CORE Institute and HOPCo (MSO), which partnered with Frazier Healthcare Partners (along with Lorient Capital and Princeton Ventures) in early 2017.
Panelists include Senior Executives of major health care companies, private equity firms, and professional advisors, including:
- Advantia Health
- Citrin Cooperman
- ECG Management Consultants
- Epstein Becker Green
- Excellere Partners
- Frazier Healthcare
- Harvest Partners
- H.I.G. Capital
- NYU Langone Medical Associates
- Ochsner Health
- Silver Oak Services Partners
- VMG Health
- Wharton Health Management
Attendance for this complimentary one-day conference is limited to physician leaders of independent medical groups. To request an invitation, contact Whitney Krebs.