Three Epstein Becker Green Attorneys in Los Angeles Named to 2019 Super Lawyers ListJanuary 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA (January 30, 2019) – The national law firm of Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that three attorneys based in the firm’s Los Angeles office have been selected for the 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list. These attorneys join colleagues in EBG’s Chicago office who were selected for other regional Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists earlier this year. All of the EBG attorneys recognized are listed below.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The company also recognizes Rising Stars, a list of “the top up-and-coming attorneys in [a] state - those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.” Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are announced by location throughout the year, and additional EBG attorneys named to the 2019 lists will be recognized in the coming months. Read more about the selection process here.
The EBG attorneys selected for the 2019 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists include:
Los Angeles Office
The following EBG attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list:
- Richard J. Frey (Employment & Labor: Employer, Civil Litigation: Defense, Entertainment & Sports)
- Angel Gomez (Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor: Employer, Business Litigation)
- Michael S. Kun (Employment & Labor: Employer, Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense)
The following EBG attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Illinois Super Lawyers list:
- Julie Badel (Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Defense, Civil Rights)
- James J. Oh (Employment & Labor: Employer)
- Lee T. Polk (Employee Benefits, Business/Corporate, Employment & Labor: Employee)
- Peter A. Steinmeyer (Employment & Labor: Employer)
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.