ALISON M. WOLF is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients on health care reform, including New York’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program for Medicaid redesign
- Provides advice regarding regulatory compliance with HIPAA, federal Stark and anti-kickback laws, and state privacy and corporate practice of medicine (CPOM) laws and regulations
- Assists health care clients in contracting for corporate formation, mergers, acquisitions, and various other business transactions
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Wolf worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Douglas E. McKeon in the New York Supreme Court, Bronx County.
While attending law school, Ms. Wolf was a member of the Editorial Board of the Fordham Urban Law Journal and worked on the staff of the annual Cooper-Walsh Colloquium, which addressed the financial distress of municipalities caused by the rising costs of health care and pension plans. She also served as Associate Editor of the Mulligan Moot Court Competition.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2012)
- New York