ALISON M. WOLF is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Assists clients in contracting for corporate formation, mergers, acquisitions, and various other business transactions
- Provides advice on a range of health care compliance issues, including HIPAA and other privacy laws and regulations, federal and state fraud and abuse laws, and state corporate practice of medicine (CPOM) prohibitions
- Advises clients on health care reform
- Provides assistance to health care clients during government audits and investigations, including responses to government subpoenas and civil investigatory demands (CIDs)
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Wolf worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Douglas E. McKeon in the New York Supreme Court, Bronx County.
While attending law school, Ms. Wolf was a member of the Editorial Board of the Fordham Urban Law Journal and worked on the staff of the annual Cooper-Walsh Colloquium, which addressed the financial distress of municipalities caused by the rising costs of health care and pension plans. She also served as Associate Editor of the Mulligan Moot Court Competition.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2012)
- New York