ALEJANDRO (“ALEX”) J. CASTRO is an Associate in the Litigation & Business Disputes practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green. He assists clients in a variety of litigation-related matters, including trademark matters before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Represents clients in trademark prosecution and litigation, working through various phases of the trademark cycle, from trademark application to high-stakes infringement litigation involving the retail, apparel, and hotel industries
- Litigates complex business disputes involving breach of contract, copyrights, licenses, real estate, and trade secret theft
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Castro was a litigation attorney at a national litigation boutique. During law school, he was involved in a Fashion Law Clinic and assisted up-and-coming small businesses in various aspects of their formation, including filing for intellectual property protection.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Mexican American Bar Foundation Scholar Award (2016)
- University of California, Merced (B.A., with honors, 2014)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association