ADRIANA GALINDO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including single-plaintiff and class action disputes involving claims of wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, racial and sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies
- Advises employers on personnel issues, including leaves of absence, disciplinary actions, terminations, and wage and hour compliance
- Conducts sexual harassment training in English and Spanish for employees, managers, and human resources personnel
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Galindo was a labor and employment litigator at a California law firm. During law school, she served as an Extern at an American nonprofit for human and poverty rights organization and as a Clinical Extern at the Loyola Law School Center for Conflict Resolution.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2011)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2006)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California