Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Download our brochure and see below for a sampling of our accolades:
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Immigration Law, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, and New York City for Employment Law – Management; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy); Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; and New York City for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Also ranked in Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, and New York City for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; in Detroit and New Jersey for Labor Law – Management; in New York City for Immigration Law; in Los Angeles and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; and in Washington, DC, for FDA Law.
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and New York.
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in New Jersey and New York, and listed among "Other Noted Firms" in Labor & Employment in Connecticut.
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey.
- Recognized 23 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners.
- Recognized as an “unparalleled leader in client service” based on in-depth interviews with 350 corporate counsel.
- Recognized as a Premium Value Leader for providing extraordinary value to clients (based on 633 in-depth interviews with GCs and legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations).
The BTI Industry Power Rankings 2017: The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships in 18 Industries
- Named to the Honor Roll of Core Firms in six industries, based on in-depth interviews with more than 950 corporate counsel at the world’s leading organizations.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers.”
- Recommended in the following seven practice areas: Healthcare: Service Providers; Employee Health and Retirement Plans; Immigration; Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense; Labor-Management Relations; Workplace and Employment Counseling; and M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500M).
- Listed two EBG attorneys as "Leading Lawyers" and recommended 48 attorneys in their areas of focus.
Ranked out of more than 200 law firms surveyed:
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (#2)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (#14)
- Best Law Firms for Associate/Partner Relations (#15)
- Best Law Firms for Diversity - Diversity for Women (#15)
- Recognized as one of the best law firms for female attorneys, among more than 300 U.S. firms surveyed.
- Ranked at number 10 in the category of firms with 150-299 lawyers.
- Featured as one of 18 firms that have above-average representation of both women and minorities.
Named a “Health Care Practice Group of the Year” for 2014 and 2017 by Law360: “Epstein Becker Green demonstrated its versatility of health care offerings in 2017 by counseling companies in transactions, notching antitrust victories and defending against False Claims Act allegations, earning the firm a place on Law360's list of Health Groups of the Year. Since its founding as a health care firm in 1973, Epstein Becker has worked to solidify and grow its reputation within the industry.”