Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Download our brochure and see below for a sampling of our accolades:
- Recognized 55 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- Two attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”: Anjana D. Patel, Newark Health Care Law; Peter M. Stein, Stamford Labor Law – Management.
- Recognized 26 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; Detroit for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation; Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; New Jersey for Litigation - Health Care; and Los Angles, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- The firm also received metropolitan rankings in several practice areas, including Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, FDA Law, Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and New York.
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York.
- Recognized 28 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners.
Ranked by corporate counsel as:
- Litigation Standout in Employment Litigation – Top 15
- Honor Roll in Complex Employment Litigation
This report is based on more than 350 in-depth telephone interviews with legal decision makers, such as heads of litigation, general counsel, and chief legal officers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue.
Based on in-depth interviews with more than 350 corporate counsel:
- Ranked as a BTI Top 100 Client Service Leader
- Recognized as a Standout in Investing in Client Relationships
- Recognized as Distinguished in Client-Facing Communication
- Recognized among firms that are both “changing the way legal services are delivered” and “disrupting the legal industry by making strategic and tactical moves others don’t.”
- Recognized in the categories “Client Experience,” “Premium Worthy,” and “Innovation,” based solely on in-depth interviews with 694 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Advice to Health Insurers.”
- Recommended in the following six practice areas: Healthcare: Advice to Service Providers; Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Design; Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense; Labor-Management Relations; Workplace and Employment Counseling; and M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500 Million).
- Two EBG attorneys received a “Hall of Fame” designation and one was recognized as a "Next Generation Lawyer.”
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (Top 5)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (Top 15)
Law360 2020 “Diversity Snapshot”
- Ranked within the top 15 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
- Recognized as one of the top law firms for female attorneys, among more than 300 U.S. firms surveyed.
- Recognized for the second year in a row for promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
- Received a high qualifying score on the 2020 Disability Equality Index, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide.
2020 Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Received a top rating as one of the best places to work, for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people.
- Demonstrated our commitment to LGBTQ+ equality and inclusion alongside more than 1,000 of the nation’s largest businesses.