Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Download our brochure and see below for a sampling of our accolades:
- Recognized 47 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- One attorney named "Lawyer of the Year": Jack Wenik, Newark Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Detroit, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation; Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; and New York City and Washington, DC, for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- The firm also received metropolitan rankings in several practice areas, including Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, FDA Law, Employment Law – Management, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and New York.
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut (Recognised Practitioner), New Jersey, and New York.
- Recognized 21 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners.
Ranked by corporate counsel as:
- Litigation Standout in Employment Litigation – Top 15
- Honor Roll in Complex Employment Litigation
This report is based on more than 350 in-depth telephone interviews with legal decision makers, such as heads of litigation, general counsel, and chief legal officers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue.
BTI Legal Innovation and Technology Outlook 2019: "Mover & Shaker"
- Recognized among firms that are both “changing the way legal services are delivered” and “disrupting the legal industry by making strategic and tactical moves others don’t.”
Based on in-depth interviews with more than 350 corporate counsel:
- Ranked as a BTI Top 100 Client Service Leader
- Recognized as a Standout in Investing in Client Relationships
- Recognized as Distinguished in Client-Facing Communication
- Recognized for “Client Experience,” “Premium Work,” and “Innovation,” based solely on in-depth interviews with 686 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies.
The BTI Industry Power Rankings 2017: The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships in 18 Industries
- Named to the Honor Roll of Core Firms in six industries, based on in-depth interviews with more than 950 corporate counsel at the world’s leading organizations.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers.”
- Recommended in the following six practice areas: Healthcare: Service Providers; Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Design; Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense; Labor-Management Relations; Workplace and Employment Counseling; and M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500 Million).
- Listed two EBG attorneys as "Leading Lawyers" and two as "Next Generation Lawyers."
- Recommended 54 attorneys in their areas of focus.
Ranked out of more than 200 law firms surveyed:
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (Top 2)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (Top 20)
- Ranked in the top 25 in the category of firms with 150-299 lawyers.
- Recognized as one of the best law firms for female attorneys, among more than 300 U.S. firms surveyed.
Named a “Health Care Practice Group of the Year” for 2014 and 2017 by Law360: “Epstein Becker Green demonstrated its versatility of health care offerings in 2017 by counseling companies in transactions, notching antitrust victories and defending against False Claims Act allegations, earning the firm a place on Law360's list of Health Groups of the Year. Since its founding as a health care firm in 1973, Epstein Becker has worked to solidify and grow its reputation within the industry.”