WENXI LI* is a Law Clerk - Admission Pending - in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Assists clients on compliance with federal and state health care laws and regulations, including the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law, and the False Claims Act
- Defends health care and life science companies in all aspects of litigation and in connection with internal and government audits and investigations
- Guides clients through a variety of issues related to federal and state antitrust matters, including compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Provides assistance in the representation of clients in FDA drug, medical device, and biological approval- and clearance-associated matters
Prior to law school, Ms. Li worked as a Paralegal Specialist for the Appellate Section of the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
During law school, Ms. Li served as the Editor in Chief of the Administrative Law Review. She was also a member of the team that took first place in the University of Maryland’s Health Law Regulatory and Compliance Competition. Additionally, during law school, Ms. Li interned at a global biopharmaceutical company and spent a semester at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA).
Ms. Li currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association Educational Fund, a nonprofit organization that brings together Asian Pacific American attorneys and law students.
*Application pending in the District of Columbia.
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Editor in Chief, Administrative Law Review
- Hamilton College (B.A., 2010)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Food and Drug Law Institute
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Chinese – Mandarin