VICTORIA VASKOV SHERIDAN is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green. Her health care practice experience includes representing a diverse group of health care providers, including hospitals, nursing homes, home care agencies, adult day care facilities, physician groups, clinical laboratories, and various other health care facilities and businesses.
- Represents clients in a variety of health care transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations, and contractual matters, including professional services agreements and management and administrative service arrangements
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence reviews
- Provides guidance to both nonprofit and for-profit companies with respect to health care regulatory issues involving federal and state fraud and abuse laws, the Stark and state self-referral laws, the corporate practice of medicine, nonprofit and tax-exemption law, and licensure and certificate of need regulation
- Represents clients in health care litigation and government investigations
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Sheridan was a health care attorney at a large regional law firm.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- The George Washington University (B.A., 2002)
- New Jersey
- New York
- American Health Lawyers Association