TIMOTHY R. THIEL is an Associate in the San Francisco office of Epstein Becker Green’s national Immigration Law Group.
Mr. Thiel’s experience includes:
- Advising employers on business-related immigration matters involving the recruitment, hiring, transfer, and retention of foreign nationals in the United States
- Securing employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for employees of large multinational corporations
- Providing guidance and counseling to clients on all aspects of the permanent residency process
During law school, Mr. Thiel was a Note Editor of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review and President of the school’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Team.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- cum laude
- Note Editor, Thomas Jefferson Law Review
- Humboldt State University (B.S., 2010)