THOMAS KANE is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Health Care and Life Sciences practices, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Has extensive experience representing clients in a wide variety of industries, including health care, finance, insurance, pharmaceuticals, and retail services matters, before federal and state courts at both the trial and appellate levels, administrative bodies, and various arbitral forums
- Litigates complex commercial disputes, antitrust claims, unfair competition claims, and First Amendment issues
- Has extensive experience litigating class action cases, during class certification proceedings and at trial, in the state and federal courts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Kane was Of Counsel to the litigation group at a large regional law firm. Previously, he was an attorney at an international law firm, where he focused on mass torts and product liability matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Kane was a legislative assistant to U.S. Representative Robert E. Andrews of New Jersey. Following law school, Mr. Kane clerked for the Honorable Thomas N. O'Neill, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (J.D., High Honors, 1999)
- Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Journal
- Georgetown University (B.A., 1992)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Bar Association