THEODORA McCORMICK is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Health Care and Life Sciences practices, in the Newark and Princeton offices of Epstein Becker Green. Her clients include pharmaceutical companies, dietary supplement companies, and health care marketing companies.
- Represents health care institutions, dietary supplement companies, and pharmaceutical corporations in a variety of matters, including breach of contract, licensing disputes, consumer fraud, unfair competition, and false advertising under the Lanham Act
- Represents clients in complex adversarial proceedings with the FDA and FTC relating to the adequacy of substantiation of advertising claims
- Handles disputes before the National Advertising Division
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. McCormick was a Member with a large regional law firm.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark (J.D., 1998)
- Tulane University (B.A., 1992)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, General Counsel and Executive Board Member