The Technology Team is a multidisciplinary group of attorneys who have dedicated themselves to serving the needs of technology companies—public and private, and large and small. Members of the Technology Team have extensive experience representing technology businesses, such as software companies, electronic device manufacturers, medical device producers, and wireless telecommunications companies. Our attorneys bring their diverse skills and collective understanding of the needs of technology companies to the task of helping these clients solve a wide variety of problems.
Working in a coordinated manner, the Technology Team is able to tailor the type and level of legal services to the particular needs of the client in a cost-efficient manner. Team members provide comprehensive legal services across a broad spectrum of areas, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Entity formation
- Intellectual property
- Labor and employment law
- Regulatory issues
Based in various offices throughout the firm, Technology Team members can address their clients' needs across the country, whether the matter involves litigation or the desire to understand how businesses operate at different locations. And team members routinely collaborate with other attorneys inside and outside the firm, when necessary, to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their legal services.
The Technology Team members, and the areas in which they practice, are:
- Ryan R. Benz—Chicago, Health Care and Life Sciences and Corporate Services
- Pierre Georges Bonnefil—New York, Labor and Employment
- Michelle Capezza—New York, Employee Benefits
- Robert J. Hudock—Washington, DC, Health Care and Life Sciences
- Jang Hyuk Im—San Francisco, Labor and Employment
- James M. Kunick—Chicago, Corporate Services and Health Care and Life Sciences
- Anthony J. Laura—Newark, Litigation and Labor and Employment
- Purvi Maniar—New York, Health Care and Life Sciences and Corporate Services
- Ian Carleton Schaefer—New York, Labor and Employment
- Kim Tyrrell-Knott—San Diego and Washington, DC, Health Care and Life Sciences
Visit the Technology Employment Law Blog for insight and commentary on legal issues facing today's technology companies.