Often positioned at the forefront of this ever-evolving area of the law, EBG's Intellectual Property Litigation practice includes attorneys with diverse courtroom experience and proficiency in computer software and other high technology fields. We counsel domestic and multi-national companies, and individuals, in such industries as entertainment, the print and broadcast media, high technology and health care. Our attorneys represent clients nationwide in federal and state courts, arbitrations and mediations, and before administrative bodies, including the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the Patent and Trademark Office and the Federal Trade Commission. We also represent clients before the International Court of Trade.
The range of intellectual property matters we litigate is similarly broad, and includes:
- Trademark, copyright and patent infringement litigation
- Cybersquatting and other cyberlaw claims, including unauthorized use of copyrighted materials from the Internet, and e-commerce disputes arising from the licensing or transfer of intellectual property rights
- Federal and state unfair competition claims
- Misappropriation of trade secrets, including invention, confidentiality, work-for-hire and idea assignment agreement disputes, restrictive covenant issues, employee raiding cases, breach of fiduciary duty claims and breach of contract actions
- Government investigations, including consumer fraud and unfair advertising practices
- First Amendment, libel, slander and prepublication review.
For more information about the Firm's Intellectual Property experience, please visit the following Web pages: Intellectual Property (Corporate Services) and Intellectual Property (Health Care and Life Sciences).