RICHARD A. STERN* is a Law Clerk - Admission Pending - in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Helps defend employers against unfair labor practice charges and protect employer interests in representation proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
- Aids management in traditional labor matters, including arbitrations, strike management, and responses to corporate campaigns
- Drafts and assists in negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Helps defend employers against employee discrimination and retaliation claims
- Assists in advising employers on practices and procedures, including employment policies and handbooks
- Provides guidance to employers on a variety of workplace issues, including workforce reductions, workforce efficiency, compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and equal employment issues
For more than a decade, Mr. Stern served as a volunteer with the Western Massachusetts Labor Association, where he worked with underprivileged families in the Western Massachusetts area.
*Application pending in New York.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Production Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (B.A., 2012)